Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hubby on Board

Well, last week's weigh in was just whatever. But IT WAS A LOSS! Another half pound out of my way! I have since caught a cold so I haven't wanted to do anything but sit on my couch with a blanket and pillow. My appetite comes and goes. One minute I'm starving and the next just the thought of food makes me want to hurl. I've had a lot of yogurt and granola & nutrigrain (style) bars. Other than that, veggies and meat... and soup.

Last week hubby decided he is ready to lose some chub too! This is great news because I would love to have a chub loss buddy! So we've been good this week. I hope it sticks. I mean... IT WILL STICK!

It's always interesting to find food for hubby and I to eat AND that the baby will like. There are some things that I don't blame her for turning her nose up to! hehe. I just keep telling myself that this will get easier. I just need to get more creative!

Once this illness goes away, I will focus on walking this week.

Tomorrow is Halloween and today I will be baking some brownies to make ghost brownies to take to tomorrow's work potluck. I have a HUGE weakness for brownies. Hubby is questioning my strength. Do I have what it takes to avoid the all too tempting brownie creation?? Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment