Sunday, October 23, 2011

Oopsie!!

Well, in all honesty... last week's chub loss effort was TERRIBLE. I did weigh in .3 lbs lighter... so it's still moving in the right direction. And, considering how bad I did with my "goals"... I guess I'm not that surprised. I didn't walk. I didn't do well with water. It was just bad. Bad bad girl. Time to step up my game! WTH is my problem?! Why am I being so lazy??

I weigh in in 3 days... what can I do in 3 days to work my butt off? Let's see... I'm going to clean this house like crazy. I'm organizing, getting rid of stuff, etc. etc. I will drink a lot of water if it kills me... and I will take the baby for a walk tonight, walk on my lunch break tomorrow, walk tomorrow night and Tuesday. While the weather is still super nice, I'd like to get down to the beach and do some walking there.

Time to get off this computer and off my butt. Sitting here won't get my heart pumping!! My next blogpost WILL bring happy news. I promise it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment