Saturday, September 17, 2011

the skinny!

It's really been a long time coming. I've always wanted to be "skinny". I have always hated the struggle I have every single morning when attempting to get dressed for the day. Having thick legs means sliding your jeans up inch by inch until they finally go over your big butt... and then the fight to get them button begins. And then there's a day full of feeling like the button is going to pop off at any given second or if you bend down to pick something up, your pants are going to rip and reveal all your goodies to unsuspecting bystanders. Sure, I could wear dresses. But even those make me feel like an oompa loompa... plus I don't have ankles, so it's embarrassing as you know what. I have seriously become obsessed with ankles. Why can't I have normal ones like other people? I'm determined to find out if I have real ankles under all of this "chub". I want to trade my pants and jeans for dresses, skirts, and shorts. I've always wanted this. Have I just spent years upon years expecting them to magically take shape? Apparently so. I'm 30 now. It's time to make it happen.

With the motivation from one of my best friends, KiMbErLy StRiPPed aNd FiErCe, I'm, FINALLY, ready to start this chub loss mission. Inside of me there's a Tigress. Ready to pounce & RoArRRrRrrR! Let's do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment