Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Here we go!

I did it! I signed up for Weight Watchers Online! Whew! Now to come up with a game plan.

Next plan of action: sign up at a local gym. :) In the meantime, we'll squeeze in some family walks.

Today's main focus: Drinking lots of water. This has always been an issue with me. I've never liked drinking much water unless it was ice cold. Even then, I'd prefer to drink a diet soda. My goal is to cut out soda completely. Hubby and I have been working on that for a while. Now to just make it a priority!

I'm so sick of all this chub! Since giving birth to the princess, I've gained too much chub. I don't want to get winded walking upstairs anymore. I don't want to struggle with getting dressed. I don't want to see this pooch at my waistline anymore. I want to look good in pictures. I want to be proud of myself for taking care of my body. I want to feel like I've accomplished something... for once!

On to the NEXT step!

2 comments: