Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Week 1 - Feelin' a Little Lighter...

This chub loss mission is off to a great start! Down 3.1lbs! WEEEEEEEE!! I'm very excited about this. I was actually kinda shocked because I definitely got off the program a few times. But it's a new week and I'm going to try even harder! This week's focus is going to be water and walking. My goal is to walk 4 times this week. This won't be such an easy task with the hills in this neighborhood! But if my super awesomely brave chub loss sister can do Insanity every frickin day... I can handle hills. I want to try Insanity... ONE DAY. But that's in the future. Haha. Let's focus on the task at hand first! :)

A couple of things to do this week: Invest in a pedometer. Find a couple new HEALTHY recipes to try (chicken soup anyone? ;-)). Up my water intake. Clean up the spare bedroom to make room for exercising (and uncover my dumbbells... I know they're in there somewhere)! Time to get some work in on my arms.

My new insecurity is my arms. Way too much chub there if you ask me. Oh how I miss the days of feeling good about my body! I can't wait to be there again! One step, one day, one ounce of water, one healthy "Point", and one dumbbell lift at a time... I will get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment